An Abandoned Store
Break the Monotony, Somehow, Anyhow
I’m really happy with this set! This was my last shoot before I get my hands on new Canon gear, and a Tamron lens (all borrowed, all blue). As evidenced by these shots on the 50mm, I haven’t hit a rut. I just need new gear to push forward, and reach @dillon_ivory / @jessicapomerantz level heights. I’ll also be pushing it a bit more with color, and hyperfocusing on my feed. I usually use my gear to realize my photo inspiration, but now I’m looking to upgrade and go the other way around.
What am I looking for?
- God, it must be Canon
- Compatible with 50mm f.14, 18-55mm kit lens, 55-250mm lens (a lil over it tbh but we’ll keep it with us)
- A silent shutter is a must
- Wifi upload would be INCREDIBLE
- Doesn’t have to be big on bokeh
- Additional lens suggestion for high bokeh
What would you recommend? I have my eyes on a few models, but I’m all ears!