If you want to know what it’s like to sit among A-List, Top 10 artists and legends, I have the inside scoop for you! After getting all dressed up in Outfit #1, I headed to the iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015 at the Shrine Auditorium and hopped tables as celebs like Chris Brown, Nick Jonas, Snoop Dogg and Mike Tyson got up to present and perform! Here are some of the crazy things that went down:
- Jason Derulo popped his head into our tent to say hello before the broadcast started!
- I said hey to Shawn Mendes and my friend who LOVES him got her hug 🙂
- I sat front table as Nick ripped his “Chains” off. If you knew how long I’ve followed his career (10 years) you’d understand that this was a big moment for me. That’s the closest I’ll ever be to
my destined husbandJick Nonas.
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift & Ryan Seacrest swapped stories, smiles and photos at the table next to mine!
- Thought: How am I in the same room as Zendaya, Adam Lambert, Mike Tyson and the legendary Tom Ford right now?
- YG & Jeremih sat right behind me and after two long moments with YG Fo’ Hunnid, I think I’m ready to say my vows.
- Jamie Foxx and Chris Brown killed their performance. The same can be said of Rihanna’s “#BBHMM”. Even Florida Gerogia Line‘s “Sun Daze” had me dancing!
- At the end of the night, I took Nate Ruess‘ seat and was lucky enough to meet Ariel Winter from Modern Family! We proceeded to fist pump in unison to “Nothing Without Love”
- As Snoop Dogg and Charlie Wilson finished singing “Peaches N Cream”, a small piece of purple confetti fluttered into my lap. I wondered how the heck I could be so lucky. This evening was actually a dream come true!
Check out my live tweets of the iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015 here!