During the inaugural USC Annenberg Maymester Bay Area program, 16 students (including Yours Truly) were granted the opportunity to dive into the communication and media departments of a variety of corporations, including (but not limited to) Pixar Animation Studios, Intel, Google and Facebook.
The Baymester is likely to:
- Make you fall in love with San Francisco
- Open your eyes to communication/journalism roles in tech that you weren’t previously aware of
- Give you a newfound appreciation for casual dress in the workplace
- Enable you to competently speak on tech, venture capital and digital storytelling
- Teach you something about yourself and your USC Annenberg peers that will shock you, warm you, and never leave you.
This video was one of the most difficult to capture, curate and release (like grooming a wild liger for a pet show) but I can’t begin to describe how proud I am of the final product, and of my cohort.
View this post on Instagram
Sometimes, a sweatshirt is all the seed funding you need! Thanks so much to Barry Eggers and #lightspeedventurepartners for hosting us today! #SanFrancisco #SFbloggers #BayArea #lablogger #bloggers #Maymester #MaymesterUSC #baymester #baemester #bayareamaymester #maymesterbayarea #fighton #USCTrojans #ascj #uscannenberg #venturecapital
Be sure to like & subscribe to my channel!