I’m on several exciting panels this week to ring in #WomensHistoryMonth –
1) Supporting the young women and non-binary youth living in Canada with the knowledge and skills to lead and be change-makers at the YWCA Canada Think Big! Lead Now! Young Women’s National Leadership Program Summit.
2) Next, speaking to inspire girls at the @womenofcolorconference on March 20-21! Register at wocconference.com for attendance and #scholarshipopportunity – I’m floored by the community organization of these high school and university-aged girls across the country. Excited to give my take on “of color” 😉
3) For Cambridge University Women in Business organization, speaking as a panelist on WIB In the Age of Digital Transformation on Mar 10
4) As a graduate student, speaking to the visiting Accrediting Body to represent the Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business.
5) As a Bay Area resident, chatting with the Youth of Pittsburg thanks to Vice Mayor Holland Barrett White.
6) And finally: Gave a MasterClass series interview to Haute Magazine an arts, fashion and culture publication led by University of Southern California students. https://lnkd.in/gKkh45y
None of this is possible without my coordinator, Joyce Park!